Hey guys, I hope everyone's doing good! First of all, thanks for reading my blog, I appreciate it a lot! Second of all, I'll present myself. Well, my name is Marc and like the name of the blog says, I'm a future police officer. I'm 20 years old, I live in Montreal and I love to do sports. Sometimes, people ask me, why do I want to be a cop? Honestly it's pretty easy to answer. Since I'm young, like 13 or 14 years old, I knew that this career was made for me. It was clear in my head. Firstly, I love to talk, with anyone, I don't really care. I just love having a discussion and hear what other's have to say. Secondly, helping other's is like a crave for me. I have a weird feeling that feel so good when I just finish doing something for someone and see the little smile on their face. Yeah, this career is defenitely made for me. Their's many more reason. But that's enough for today! If you want to know more about why I choose this career and ...
Comments
Post a Comment